Playing With Numbers | Printable | 19 Pages | For 4 – 7 Years Olds | Homeschool Exercises | Cognitive Activity
Practice makes a child perfect! Keeping this in mind, we have tried to provide with fun, engaging, entertaining, and educating practice pages. The child will learn to solve exercises on Ascending/Descending numbers, Missing numbers, Greater than/Lesser Than/Equal To, and Skip Counting.
Crazy Wise Owl welcomes you to its online store!
Practice makes a man, and in this case a child, perfect! Agree, and the earlier we start the better. Keeping this in mind, it is our endeavour to provide your child with the necessary tools to make the learning process fun, engaging, entertaining, and educating. The worksheets have been created to ensure practice with colourful and exciting pages. Watch your child enjoy learning and developing a strong academic foundation.
Here’s what you will receive –
- 01 printable with 19 pages in PDF format.
- Content: Ascending/Descending numbers, Missing numbers, Greater than/Lesser Than/Equal To, and Skip Counting exercises
- Page size: A4 size paper
1) This printable is a digital download, which will be available to you after the payment is made. No physical items will be mailed.
2) The items once downloaded will not be subject to returns, exchanges or cancellations (Please read the Returns & Refunds Policy).
3) All printable files are for your personal use only. They cannot be used commercially or be sold/distributed to others.
Thank you for purchasing and hope to see you soon!
There are no reviews yet.